Most people don’t know this, but I started with straight POWER. I was young and learned quick. Halos, baby mills, 2000s, flares, you name it, I was doing it, so much so that some thought my footwork was mad wack.
And I never regretted starting out that way.
- [0:42] – Concentrating on just one style is limiting
- [0:58] – How I started breaking with mostly power
- [1:57] – That time I went to Helsinki and they thought I was wack
- [2:30] – How we traded tapes, and the VHS tape that changed my life
- [4:11] – I started seeing the dance as one
- [4:16] – Why I love the fact that I started mostly with power and how it helps me in everything that I do
- [5:25] – Now look at your skills – what can you work on?
Leave a comment in the clip, let’s stay in touch!